الجمعة، 9 يونيو 2017

The sad tragedy of the Syrian people continues

Today I spoke by telephone with one of my honorable friends. Who, like me, gave up his important job in the Syrian security forces. He joined the Syrian revolution and the oppressed people and he is still inside Syria in one of the dangerous areas that is always harmed by the Assad regime. My friend told me that the Syrians were inside. They were very tired and their situation became very miserable.
Six years without money. not working . Without enough food. Without safety. There is not enough water, no electricity and many other things needed for life. Yet he told me they would never give up until they all won or died. They will not allow the forces of evil to triumph over us.
I would like to share this with you and I hope that this situation will not last long and that we will be able to get rid of the Syrian criminal regime as soon as possible.
#syria  #syrianrefugees  #syrian #assadcrimes #سوريا #لاجئ  #لاجئين_سوريا #Usa #Basel_sannib
#putincrimesinsyria #germany #chemicalassad #dubai
 #UN ➡🙈🙉🙊 #الرياض
#trumpmemes  #trump #دبي #بشار_الاسد_حيوان  #باسل_صنيب
#Assad_is_an_animal
#shiaa_are_not_muslims
#irancrimes
 #france #سوريا #سوري  #türkiye #ardugan
#الشيعة_لا_دين_لهم
#قطر_الكويت_البحرين_عمان_السعودية_الامارات  #savedatainees

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

مناجاة .شعر ديني . "يارب قد زاد العناء" .دعاء .ابتهال ديني

  ياربي قد زاد العناء وقد اتيتك في قلبي رجاء ان ترحمن عويبدا عند بابك بالضعف جاء لم ينسى يوما فضلكم  لم ينسى لطفكم و السخاء ولكنكم قد عودتمو...