الثلاثاء، 31 ديسمبر 2019

Jesus answered God: Lord, you are the greatest and I know that. I'm not allowed and I shan't say what is not right for me.

In the holy Qur'an. Meaning: When God/Allah says :" o Jesus, son of Mary are you told people worship me and my mother, make us gods instead of worship God/Allah? (Of course, God/Allah knows everything but ask him to make him testify to his people and to tell him they distort his words). Then Jesus answered him: Lord, you are the greatest and I know that. I'm not allowed and I shan't say what is not right for me. If I said like that say you knew that Lord. You know what's inside myself I don't know what in yourself. Only you who knows everything visible and invisible and nobody has knowledge of everything but you, o Lord".
.
اللهم أحينا على التوحيد وأمتنا عليه، اللهم ارزقنا تحقيقه، وسلمنا يا إلهنا وخالقنا من كبار الشرك وصغاره، دقيقه وجليله، وظاهره وخفيه، اللهم اجعل آخر كلامنا من الدنيا شهادة أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمداً رسول الله، وتوفنا وأنت راض عنا غير ضالين ولا مضلين وارزقنا الصدق والإخلاص، وأعذنا من الرياء والسمعة والعجب وسائر محبطات الأعمال .
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐
#لا_إله_إلا_الله #رمضان
#be_happy #usa #islam #alquran #alislam #muslim #türkiye #syrian #prophetmuhammadﷺ
#syrianrefugees
#syria #deutschland #france
#iloveprophetmuhammad
#indonesia #Ramadan #مسلم #السعوديه_الرياض_قطر_البحرين_مسقط_دبي_الكويت_الامارات
#الله

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

مناجاة .شعر ديني . "يارب قد زاد العناء" .دعاء .ابتهال ديني

  ياربي قد زاد العناء وقد اتيتك في قلبي رجاء ان ترحمن عويبدا عند بابك بالضعف جاء لم ينسى يوما فضلكم  لم ينسى لطفكم و السخاء ولكنكم قد عودتمو...